The information collected from you by ACTLAP Group will be valuable in improving the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use. If you are providing your details in connection with an application for schooling in Canada, visa procurement, employment, or any other related services, please take a moment to review our “Privacy Statement” which will be displayed when you apply.
This Policy will not alter or affect any information otherwise provided by you to ACTLAP Group. Other than to those individuals and entities listed below, your details will not be revealed by ACTLAP Group to any external body, unless ACTLAP Group has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. For the purposes detailed above, your information may be disclosed to:
1. Other associates in the ACTLAP Group (ie. ACTLAP Group, its subsidiaries, and affiliates).
2. Any regulatory, supervisory, governmental, or quasi-governmental authority with jurisdiction over ACTLAP Group associates.
3. Any agent, contractor, or third-party service provider, professional adviser, or any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the ACTLAP Group.
4. Credit reference agencies and, in the event of default, debt collection agencies.
5. Any actual or potential participant or sub-participant in, assignee, novated, or transferee of, any of the ACTLAP Group’s rights and/or obligations in relation to you.
6. Any institution with which ACTLAP Group has or proposes to have dealings. The above disclosures may require the transfer of your information to parties located in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your home country. However, ACTLAP Group will ensure that parties to whom your details are transferred treat your information securely and confidentially. ACTLAP Group also pledges its intention fully to meet any internationally recognised standards of personal data privacy protection and to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We may transfer your information if it is necessary to perform our contract with you and by providing details to ACTLAP Group via this Web Site you are deemed to consent to any other transfers. Information held about you is retained if the purpose for which the information was collected continues. The information is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or administrative requirements or to protect ACTLAP Group interests. COOKIES: In order to improve our Internet service to you, we will occasionally use a “cookie” and/or other similar files or programs which may place certain information on your computer’s hard drive when you visit any ACTLAP Group web site.
1. Allow us to recognise the PC/device you are using when you return to our web site so that we can understand your interest in our web site and tailor its content and advertisements to match your interests (This type of cookie may be stored permanently on your PC/device but does not contain any information that can identify you personally).
2. Identify you after you have logged in by storing a temporary reference number in the cookie so that our web server can conduct a dialogue with you while simultaneously dealing with other customers. (Your browser keeps this type of cookie until you log off or close down your browser when these types of cookies are normally deleted. No other information is stored in this type of cookie).
3. Allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter that information.
4. Allow you access to stored information if you register for any of our online services.
5. Enable us to produce statistical information (anonymous) which helps us to improve the structure and content of our website.
6. Enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions. Cookies do not enable us to gather personal information about you unless you give the information to our server.
Most Internet browser software allows the blocking of all cookies or enables you to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For further information, please refer to your Internet browser software instructions or help screen. Alternatively, information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org INTERNET COMMUNICATION: In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and, in certain circumstances, to prevent and detect crime or unauthorised activities, ACTLAP Group reserves the right to monitor all internet communications including web and email traffic into and out of its domains. You may have the right under data protection legislation on payment of a fee to request access to personal information about you held by us and to have it corrected where appropriate. If you have that right and you wish to access, correct, or delete any of your personal data held by us, or if you have any questions concerning our data protection and Privacy Statement please contact us at ACTLAP Group Headquarter Office, Canada. You may also have the right to access details held by our associate agencies and ACTLAP Group will supply details of the relevant agencies upon request. In providing your telephone, facsimile number, postal and e-mail address or similar details, you agree that ACTLAP Group may contact you by these methods to keep you informed about ACTLAP Group products and services or for any other reason. If you prefer not to be kept informed of ACTLAP Group products and services, please contact ACTLAP Group by E-mail. ACTLAP Group reserves the right to amend its prevailing Privacy Statement at any time and will place any such amendments on this Web Site. This Privacy Statement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights whatsoever or any other legal rights, nor does it create any obligations on ACTLAP Group in respect of any other party or on behalf of any party.
COPYRIGHT © ACTLAP Group 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. the profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements